Hydrangeas Antique Green
Small packs are 6 stems and medium size boxes are packed 15 stems.
Hydrangeas aren‰۪t only large in size ‰ÛÒ they make a big statement, too. Available in a wide variety of colors, our hydrangeas are available year-round and are the perfect floral accent for any occasion. These blooms are beautiful on their own, but they also pair well with many other flower varieties for use in arrangements, bunches, and bouquets. We recommend ordering your wholesale hydrangeas 2-3 days before your event so they have time to properly hydrate and bloom.
åÊCommon name: Hortensia, Hydrangea
- Availability: February-December, peaking May-October.
- Vase life: Approx. 7-14 days.
- Flower notes: A cottage garden classic, the showy, unmistakable mop-shaped heads of Hydrangea are, despite their size, hugely versatile. Tall stem length..
- Color range: Pure white, chine blue, deep blue, lilac, pink, cerise pink, green, burgundy.
åÊCare and Handling
- Clean, fresh water is essential for maximum vase life
- Change water every day, re-cutting stems each time
- Limp heads can be revived by submerging them for a short period in tepid water.
- Stem type: woody
- Replace water every day, re-cutting stems each time. Mist occasionally to prolong vase life.